Using a water flosser can be a complicated task, but it doesn’t need to be. Our Richard G. Goble, DDS team is happy to help you know how to use the product so you can successfully clean your smile and keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. All you need to do is follow the provided steps:
– Step 1: Fill the flosser’s tank with lukewarm water and then put the tank back on its base. Don’t forget to put the lid on top.
– Step 2: Select the type of flosser tip you would like to use and press it firmly into the handle. Then, choose the specific amount of pressure you would like the flosser to produce.
– Step 3: Lean over the sink and place the tip of the flosser in the mouth.
– Step 4: Wrap your lips around the wand to keep the water from spraying. Then, turn the flosser on.
– Step 5: Start by cleaning the back teeth while holding the flosser just above the gumline at a 90-degree angle. Use this technique to clean between each tooth.
– Step 6: When you’re done cleaning your smile, turn the flosser off and remove the tip. You can remove the tip by pushing the tip eject button.
For more information and details about how to use a water flosser in Fallbrook, California, please feel free to call 760.728.2261 today and schedule an appointment with your dentist, Dr. Richard G. Goble. Our team will be more than happy to help you, and we look forward to your phone call!